Wide awake...

I'm wide awake again during the middle of the night. I spend all day feeling really sleepy and then can't sleep at night. What is that about? I'm thinking about how the baby is breech with only 5 weeks to go. I tried something new today, I went to a chiropractor to see if she could help make some room for the baby to turn around on his own. I do think that it helped, but am pretty sure that the baby is still breech. If this fails, I'll have to go into the hospital and see if the doctor can turn the baby around in order to avoid a c-section. I'm trying to stay positive because I don't think the baby is that big and I do think he can still turn, but I also know that time for that is running short. If anyone has suggestions on what I can do to help, please send them my way!

Enough of that. Claire is back in soccer and her team is (slowly) improving. She's really quick and has nearly endless amounts of energy, so she's in the right sport for sure. Plus, she loves it! Aaron is helping to coach the team this year and I think he really likes doing that too. Ava and I wander around watching during practice and games. Mostly we pick flowers and marvel at the outdoors (tree balls, pine cones, ants, sticks, etc.). We're all ready for the weather to cool down; it's back in the 90's this week and after a long, hot summer, we could use a break. That's all for now...

About Us

www.LaBump.com was created by 3 sisters with the help of our mother, better known as “Amma” to all of our little ones. We believe that every woman should have access to fabulous maternity clothing and beautiful, gently used children’s clothing and gear. We spent years sending the same old box o’ maternity clothes back and forth to each other in an effort to share cute maternity wear among sisters. Finally, we concluded that there must be more women out there like us, looking for maternity clothing and gently used toys and items for their little ones. We started this site as a way to expand our own network and hopefully help other mommies do the same. As every smart mommy knows, one of the ultimate forms of recycling is recirculating gently used items for children and mothers. We have put a new spin on typical hand me down clothing by creating a network of women in your city who can buy sell and trade maternity clothing and accessories and gently used clothing, toys, and gear for our little ones.